A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Malat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Malat is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Malat, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Malat graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Malat MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jan Malat practice?
- Dr. Jan Malat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jan Malat practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Radiologists.