A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Mensink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Mensink, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mensink
Education & Awards
Dr. Mensink graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mensink has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Bear Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Roderick Mensink MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan R. Mensink practice?
- Dr. Jan Mensink has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Mensink practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.