A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Nyboer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Nyboer, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Nyboer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyboer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nyboer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan H Nyboer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jan H. Nyboer practice?
- Dr. Jan Nyboer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Nyboer practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.