Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Superior Doctor show details Superior Doctor
by A.F.M. on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr Penvose-Yi has been nothing short of exceptional and quite frankly her staying on top of my health care... saved my life , she treated me like family I never felt rushed . My husband as well is quite impressed with every aspect of her care for me ... and he researches everything!

Definitely Not Recommended show details Definitely Not Recommended
by Anonymous on Oct 1st, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

It's difficult to get an appointment, the office staff is rude, the waiting time is long, and she ignored my symptoms until it became so bad I ha ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Bad Experience show details Bad Experience
by Emily D. on Sep 30th, 2012 on doctor.com

I couldn't get through to her while I was ill and, as if a bad situation couldn't get worse, the staff was downright nasty.

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Okay for annuals but not if you're ever sick show details Okay for annuals but not if you're ever sick
Sep 28th, 2012

I usually just go in for routine exams. When I was experiencing abnormal symptoms and moderate-severe pelvic pain I had difficulty getting an appointment. When I finally did get in to see her (a week later) she scheduled me for a test a month later... A month? Okay, I guess she just assumed it's all right to crawl around in pain for a month. Who needs to walk, right? Jeez. She's friendly and nice, but if you ever get sick you're going to be in trouble. I'm looking for a new gyn ASAP so this doesn't happen again.