A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Peterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Edward Peterson MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jan E. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Jan Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Peterson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Nephrologists.