A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Peterson is Good. Dr. Peterson has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Peterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital South, Inc
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jan Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan E. Peterson practice?
Dr. Jan Peterson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Peterson, Dr. Deshawn Peterson, Dr. Hank Peterson, Dr. Shayne Peterson, Dr. Shane Peterson, Dr. Giovanni Peterson, Dr. Ian Peterson, Dr. Shawn Peterson