Dr. Jan Petri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jan Petri?

October 9th, 2015

Awful Experience

This place is awful. Employees are super rude and all they want to do is sell you some sinus surgery which they will stalk you about getting. First visit I felt like I had a sinus infection but they wanted to sell me the surgery. Had a CT scan, didn't have a sinus infection and they STILL tried to get me to do the surgery. Complete scam.

September 23rd, 2013

Never on time.

I have seen Dr. Petri 3 times and will not be seeing her again. Each time she was running over an hour behind schedule. If you do not have a couple hours to spend at the doctor's office, I recommend finding a different doctor.

July 26th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Petri for years. She is an awesome Dr. She has taken care of both my daughter & myself. She cares about her patients & very professional.

April 23rd, 2012

Bad record keeping / Too busy

Their files are not in order. Dr Petri was confused about diagnosing me previously because apparently they have lost part of my chart. Because she couldnt find a note in my chart from one of my previous visits, she acted like I didn't know what I was talking about and didnt believe me. She said she did not diagnose me with shingles in my ear, because it was not in the chart. Really....? I know with absolute certainty that she did. She is the only one I have seen. But I will not see her again. This is the third time I have seen her in three years with the same problem and she acted like she never even saw it before....

September 16th, 2011

Was a real pleasure to meet her and recognize her caring spirit and her professionalism.Her office staff was friendly and easy to get along with.

October 6th, 2010

Outstanding doctor; saved my career

I speak for a living as a vocational instructor. I lost my voice one day and a military doctor told me I had laryngitis. When it did not get better after a couple of days, I called Methodist for a referral. Scheduling was quick and easy. Dr. Jan immediately diagnosed my problem as a paralysed vocal cord. She performed a thyroplasty on me and I was able to speak as soon as I left the recovery room at Methodist North. The operation was completely painless, there is no scar and I am still talking 17 years later. Dr. Jan's follow-up professional and thorough. Her and her staff have always been professonal, caring and friendly. i have seen her several times since for little problems. The quality never stops, she is the best. My wife has seen her once and feels the say was that I do.

October 13th, 2009

Love this doctor!

Being a professional Opera Singer, I have always been extremely particular about choosing a doctor that I trust to care for my throat. In Dr. Jan Petri I found not only an excellent physician extremely competent and experienced in her field, but a kind and caring individual who in my opinion exemplifies all that a doctor should be. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking care for their ears, nose or throat. She is also a highly skilled and brilliant surgeon. On a personal note, Dr. Petri's advice saved my life. I trust her, and I admire her for both her professionalism and her humanity.

April 30th, 2009

Does NOT listen

She must have been thinking about what to cook for dinner because she saw me two times, interpreted CT scans (saw nothing wrong despite continued pain), and basically did me no good at all. Refused to believe that my description of pain was accurate and referred me to another type doctor. I'm going to another Otolaryngologist for a second opinion. No wait, a first opinion. I didn't get jack from her.

July 31st, 2017