A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Pickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Pickett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pickett
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Pickett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Baylor Medical Center Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Whitney Pickett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan W. Pickett practice?
- Dr. Jan Pickett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Pickett practices Family Medicine near The Colony, TX.
See The Colony Family Physicians.