A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Poage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Poage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Poage, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Poage graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Poage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Johnson Poage MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jan J. Poage practice?
- Dr. Jan Poage has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Poage practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.