A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Presberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Presberg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Presberg graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Presberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Behavioral Health
- Vanderbilt Univ Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Deborah Presberg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jan D. Presberg practice?
- Dr. Jan Presberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Presberg practices Psychiatry near West Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Psychiatrists.