A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Presberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Presberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Presberg
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Presberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Presberg graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Presberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Behavioral Health
- Vanderbilt Univ Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Deborah Presberg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jan D. Presberg practice?
- Dr. Jan Presberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Presberg practices Psychiatry near West Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Psychiatrists.