A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Quaegebeur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Quaegebeur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Double Outlet Right Ventricle)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Fontan Procedure
- Heart Failure
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Quaegebeur graduated from Universiteit Leiden. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Quaegebeur has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan M Quaegebeur MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan M. Quaegebeur practice?
- Dr. Jan Quaegebeur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Quaegebeur practices Pediatric Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Surgeons.