Learn more about Dr. Jan Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Rhodes, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhodes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhodes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Rhodes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rhodes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Richard Rhodes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan R. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. Jan Rhodes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Rhodes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Orange, FL.
See Port Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.