A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Rhodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Rhodes, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Rhodes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhodes graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rhodes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Richard Rhodes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan R. Rhodes practice?
- Dr. Jan Rhodes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jan Rhodes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Orange, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Daytona Beach, FL.
See Port Orange Orthopedic Surgeons.