A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Rockwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Rockwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Rockwood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockwood graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Rockwood has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan C Rockwood MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan C. Rockwood practice?
- Dr. Jan Rockwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Rockwood practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Leominster, MA.
See Leominster Internists and Leominster Emergency Physicians.