A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Roda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Roda, Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roda
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roda graduated from Univerzita Karlova, Lek Fak Iii, Praha, Czech Republic.
Dr. Roda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Roda MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jan Roda practice?
- Dr. Jan Roda has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Roda practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.