A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Roda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Roda, Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roda
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Roda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roda graduated from Univerzita Karlova, Lek Fak Iii, Praha, Czech Republic.
Dr. Roda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Roda MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jan Roda practice?
- Dr. Jan Roda has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Roda practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.