Learn more about Dr. Jan Rothman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Rothman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rothman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Rothman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothman graduated from University Of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan M Rothman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jan M. Rothman practice?
- Dr. Jan Rothman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Rothman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists, Erie Hematologists, and Erie Oncologists.