A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Sanders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Sanders, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Elise Sanders FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jan E. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Jan Sanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Sanders practices Pediatrics near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Granger, IN.
See South Bend Pediatricians.