A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Sanders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Sanders, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan E. Sanders practice?
Dr. Jan Sanders practices Pediatrics near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Pediatricians.