Dr. Jan Savit MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 28th, 2017
Awful office staff
The first few times I went there I was treated very rudely by the staff. After that I told the dr about it and he came out and talked to his staff right in front of me. Nice of him bad for me cause that made the staff even worse to me. Then I rarely saw him but instead the PA. That whole office made me look for another dr because I will not be treated that way. I have Multiple Sclerosis and went 8 years without meds or dr . I would NEVER go back to him or suggest him to anyone!

August 20th, 2015
HE'S THE BEST!!!!

July 13th, 2015
Great Dr but does not believe in medications
I think Dr Savit and his PA are great providers. He caught my condition and others that I did not even know I had. I have been getting treatment for over a year consistantly with this office. Yes the staff can be very rude (receptionist) but they will help you any way they can. The only complaint I have is that he does not beleive in giving pain medication. I have severe muscle pain and spasms and he will not prescribe anything to help but to get MRIs. I was actually told if I need medications for pain call my family doctor. He will not do anything since he is not the person treating the condition.

June 10th, 2015
best there is

June 1st, 2015
Great provider, however, poor staff. I walked past the office manager and overheard her complaining about other patients! Completely unprofessional and honestly, if I didn't like him so much I wouldn't come back. I've heard similar complaints from people in the waiting area and it is very off putting. You would think a doctor would want someone to represent his office in a better and more attractive fashion.

February 16th, 2015
fantastic

January 7th, 2014
Poor service from staff
First visit there was fine. Six months later I needed an EMG test done which was performed in his office. Three weeks later I still cannot get the results. Staff says they will call me back, but never do so. Received my explanation of benefits from my insurance company showing that the test had been paid for , but still waiting for results. Meanwhile,symptoms continue.

June 18th, 2013
It is hard to get an appointment with him but he is amazing. I have lived in many cities...NYC, DC, and he is actually better than any neurologist I had in ether of them. I trust him with my life. He actually caught things that none of my other docs caught and I'm feeling a thousand times better. He is the ONLY neurologist I would go to in a 60 mile radius.

November 7th, 2012
Rude office staff
Rudest staff I have ever dealt with. They are all very impatient and seem bothered to even deal with patients

January 27th, 2012
Dr Savit is a great doctor; very compassionate, down-to-earth and thorough

June 26th, 2011
Mindy
I have several doctors and Dr. Savit is my most trusted one with my over all care. I went through 2 or 3 neourologists before finding Dr. Savit whom I do suggest to anyone who needs a good doctor. He will figure out what's wrong.

May 18th, 2017