A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Shifren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Shifren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shifren
Menorrhagia Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about menorrhagia, or abnormally heavy bleeding during ones menstrual cycle.Before Visiting Dr. Shifren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Shifren, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Premature Menopause
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shifren graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shifren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Leslie Shifren MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jan L. Shifren practice?
- Dr. Jan Shifren has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Shifren practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.