Learn more about Dr. Jan Shifren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Shifren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Shifren, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Premature Menopause
- Sexual Dysfunction (Psychological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shifren graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Shifren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shifren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan L. Shifren practice?
Dr. Jan Shifren practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Boston Endocrinologists.