A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Silverman, DO, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan V Silverman DO and MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jan V. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Jan Silverman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jan Silverman practices Infectious Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Sterling Heights Infectious Disease Doctors.