A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Silverman, DO, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan V Silverman DO and MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jan V. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Jan Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Silverman practices Infectious Disease near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Infectious Disease Doctors.