A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Skowronski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Skowronski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skowronski
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Skowronski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Skowronski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skowronski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skowronski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Pawel Skowronski MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jan P. Skowronski practice?
- Dr. Jan Skowronski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jan Skowronski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Sycamore, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL.
See Sycamore Internists and Sycamore Cardiologists.