Learn more about Dr. Jan Skowronski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Skowronski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skowronski
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skowronski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Skowronski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skowronski graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skowronski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Valley West Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Pawel Skowronski MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jan P. Skowronski practice?
- Dr. Jan Skowronski has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Skowronski practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Cardiologists.