A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Stampley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Stampley is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stampley
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Stampley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Stampley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stampley graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Orkney Stampley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jan O. Stampley practice?
- Dr. Jan Stampley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Stampley practices Psychiatry near Romeoville, IL.
See Romeoville Psychiatrists.