A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Szatkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Szatkowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szatkowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szatkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szatkowski graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Szatkowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan P Szatkowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Jan P. Szatkowski practice?
- Dr. Jan Szatkowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jan Szatkowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Chicago, IL.
See Southaven Surgeons and Southaven Orthopedic Surgeons.