A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Szatkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Szatkowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szatkowski graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Szatkowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Skokie Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan P Szatkowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Jan P. Szatkowski practice?
- Dr. Jan Szatkowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jan Szatkowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Chicago, IL.
See Southaven Orthopedic Surgeons and Southaven Surgeons.