A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Tanghe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanghe graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tanghe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tanghe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jan Tanghe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan H. Tanghe practice?
Dr. Jan Tanghe practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood Young America, MN and Watertown, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Gastroenterologists, and Minneapolis Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Tanghe, Dr. Deshawn Tanghe, Dr. Hank Tanghe, Dr. Shayne Tanghe, Dr. Shane Tanghe, Dr. Giovanni Tanghe, Dr. Ian Tanghe, Dr. Shawn Tanghe