A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Tanghe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Tanghe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Tanghe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanghe graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Tanghe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan H Tanghe MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan H. Tanghe practice?
- Dr. Jan Tanghe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jan Tanghe practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Waconia, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.