Learn more about Dr. Jan Tillisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tillisch
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tillisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Tillisch, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillisch graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tillisch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Henrik Tillisch MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jan H. Tillisch practice?
- Dr. Jan Tillisch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jan Tillisch practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.