A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Tillisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tillisch
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Tillisch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Tillisch, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillisch graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tillisch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Henrik Tillisch MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jan H. Tillisch practice?
- Dr. Jan Tillisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Tillisch practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.