A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Ulrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Ulrich is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Ulrich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulrich graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Ulrich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Niklas Ulrich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jan N. Ulrich practice?
- Dr. Jan Ulrich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jan Ulrich practices Ophthalmology near Siler City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Siler City Ophthalmologists.