A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Van Schaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Van Schaik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Schaik
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Van Schaik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Van Schaik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Schaik graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Van Schaik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan C Van Schaik MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jan C. Van Schaik practice?
- Dr. Jan Van Schaik has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Van Schaik practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.