A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Van Schaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Van Schaik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Van Schaik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Schaik graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Van Schaik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan C Van Schaik MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jan C. Van Schaik practice?
- Dr. Jan Van Schaik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jan Van Schaik practices Psychiatry near Mequon, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Mequon Psychiatrists.