A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Volin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Volin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Volin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Volin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Judith Volin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan J. Volin practice?
- Dr. Jan Volin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jan Volin practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Phoenixville Pediatricians.