A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Volin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Volin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Volin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Volin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jan Volin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan J. Volin practice?
Dr. Jan Volin practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Volin, Dr. Hanna Volin, Dr. Iva Volin, Dr. Jackie Volin, Dr. Jan Volin, Dr. Jana Volin, Dr. Janae Volin, Dr. Jane Volin