A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Wampold is Good. Dr. Wampold has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Wampold, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wampold graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wampold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wampold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jan Wampold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan B. Wampold practice?
Dr. Jan Wampold practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Dermatologists and Baton Rouge Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Wampold, Dr. Hanna Wampold, Dr. Iva Wampold, Dr. Jackie Wampold, Dr. Jan Wampold, Dr. Jana Wampold, Dr. Janae Wampold, Dr. Jane Wampold