A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Wampold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Wampold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Wampold, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wampold graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wampold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan B Wampold MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jan B. Wampold practice?
- Dr. Jan Wampold has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Wampold practices Dermatology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Dermatologists.