A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Westerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Westerman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Westerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Westerman graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Westerman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan H Westerman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jan H. Westerman practice?
- Dr. Jan Westerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jan Westerman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Jasper, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Cullman, AL.
See Jasper Internists, Jasper Pulmonologists, Jasper Critical Care Practitioners, and Jasper Sleep Medicine Doctors.