A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Whitefield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Whitefield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Whitefield, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitefield graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Whitefield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan Whitefield MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jan Whitefield practice?
- Dr. Jan Whitefield has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jan Whitefield practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Juneau, AK and Fairbanks, AK.
See Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.