A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Wollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Wollack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Wollack, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wollack graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wollack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wollack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan B. Wollack practice?
Dr. Jan Wollack practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians and New Brunswick Neurologists.