A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Wong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Wong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Liver Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jan H Wong MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jan H. Wong practice?
- Dr. Jan Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Jan Wong practices Surgery near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Surgeons.