A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jan Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jan Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jan Wong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Liver Diseases
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jan H. Wong practice?
Dr. Jan Wong practices Surgery near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Greenville Surgeons.