Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jana Bures-Forsthoefel
Dr. Jana Bures-Forsthoefel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bures-Forsthoefel is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare, Tallahassee Single Day Surgery and Capital Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jana Bures-Forsthoefel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jana Bures-Forsthoefel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.
Dr. Shawn Ramsey
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tallahassee, FL 0 mi14
Dr. Dorothy White
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tallahassee, FL 0 mi
Dr. William Dobak
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tallahassee, FL 0.07 mi17