Dr. Jana Cole MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Anchorage, AK

no change

July 18th, 2015
Good Experience!
Dr. Cole was great! Her office is clean and neat and modern. Her assistants are so sweet and helpful. Her bedside manner after and before surgery was great! The only issue I had was the receptionists talk loudly and I also heard a couple talking about how a couple people had annoyed them on the phone. Other than that everything was excellent.

March 30th, 2015
Amazing Doctor.
Dr. Cole is a wonderful doctor. She did both my tummy tuck and Breast reduction.

April 28th, 2014
Tummy tuck
Dr Cole is very personable and bed side manner is awesome. Before my surgery Dr Cole explained everything to me and my mother of what was going to happen, and what the surgery Intailed, and what would happen after surgery. A few hours later when I was in the hotel my mother received a phone call from Dr Cole, her nurse, and the Alaska surgery center to see how I was doing. They even called the next day as well. I would recommend anyone to go to Dr Cole for and type of plastic reconstruction. I give Dr Cole and her staff 100 stars!!!

June 24th, 2012
Yenta8
The Dr.is especially kind,when one of her patients finds themselves in an Airport and soothes her back to the hotel via telephone,no fault of Dr.. Pretty funny as i recall that day,thanx for the Smile.

November 12th, 2010
Missed the boat on my plastic surgery, now that I have had it re-done elsewhere, I am much happier with the results. This was breast reconstruction following cancer surgery.

August 9th, 2010
Life Changing
I was nervous about my Gynocomastia and speaking to anyone about it. Dr.Cole made me feel normal and not like a freak. Her staff was very discret and polite. As far as her work. I'm very happy with my results. I strongly recomend her.