A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jana Dreyzehner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jana Dreyzehner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jana Dreyzehner, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyzehner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dreyzehner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jana K Dreyzehner MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jana K. Dreyzehner practice?
- Dr. Jana Dreyzehner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jana Dreyzehner practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Abingdon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Abingdon Psychiatrists.