A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jana Galan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jana Galan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Galan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jana Galan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galan graduated from Masarykova Univerzita V Brno. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Galan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jana Galan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jana Galan practice?
- Dr. Jana Galan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jana Galan practices Family Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Family Physicians.