Dr. Jana Hash Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jana Hash?

February 11th, 2016

Avoid this practice... very disappointing

Avoid this practice... I was a new patient for this practice. I went there 6-8 mins late due to weather condition. I called front desk before informing them I am running late. it was a very bad experience when I got there they said I cannot be seen by dr. This was ridiculous ... we all wait in the waiting room for so long to be seen by doctor and when we are late they we cannot see us, it was a matter of 6-8 mins only. on top of all this they charge me fees for no show. this is the practice you want to avoid. Even though I was not seen by doctor I can judge the way they are treating the patients.

July 27th, 2013

Wonderful doctor for my daughter

Our daughter was born with some urological problems and Dr. Hash was the physician on call at the hospital when she was born. We were immediately impressed that she seemed to be up to date with the current research on kidney reflux, but was not so arrogant as to think she could replace a specialist. We continued to takae our daughter to her over the next two years, through numerous ups and downs, and we always felt that we received the best possible care from her. She also communicated well with our daughter's urologist and when the urologist sent reports to the Ped Center, numerous times we received a call directly from her. We have recently had to move to South Carolina, and I am very sad to have to leave the Ped Center and Dr. Hash. We have had experiences with numerous pediatricians with our four children, and Dr. Hash is without question, and excellent and very caring doctor.

March 3rd, 2010

Poor bedside manner

I was very disappointed with our visit to Dr. Hash. I took my 5 month old into her to see her as she had been very sick for about a week. During the examination, Dr. Hash was very rude and uncaring. I was very insulted and upset by her treatment.

April 13th, 2009

She is not a warm and friendly doctor.