A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jana Knable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jana Knable is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jana Knable, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Knable graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Knable has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jana K Knable MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jana K. Knable practice?
- Dr. Jana Knable has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jana Knable practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.