A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jana Knable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jana Knable, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Knable graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Knable has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knable accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans