A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jana Mukherjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jana Mukherjee is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherjee graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Mukherjee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jana Mukherjee MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jana Mukherjee practice?
- Dr. Jana Mukherjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jana Mukherjee practices Anesthesiology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Anesthesiologists.