Dr. Jana Myers MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Miami, FL

4.8

August 26th, 2016
Good doctor but too busy
She is a good doctor, in fact the only good doctor in that office, furthermore she is always busy. To be able to get anew appointment with her you have to schedule it with at least 3 weeks in advance. And if you have an emergency forget about finding an appointment with her.

June 23rd, 2012
Dr. Myers Is Awesome!
My son and daughter are patients of Dr. Myers since 2006. She is caring and easy to talk to as well as very knowledgeable in her diagnosis. She always puts me and the kids at ease. I am a very happy mom because of the professionals in this practice.

January 29th, 2010
The best peds doctor I have ever encountered.
Dr. Jana Myers is just amazing. There aren't enough words to describe just how great she is with my daughter. Her kind heart and professionalism shined from the very start when I had the Pregnant Mommy visit. She helped calm any concerns that I had and made me feel completely comfortable. Once I delivered she came to my hospital room and again proved to me that I had made the right choice. She takes the time to listen and doesn't make you feel like an over worried paranoid mom. She takes every concern to heart and checks everything out to make sure that the baby is fine. My daughter absolutely loves her and is always happy to see her. Imagine a baby who's 10 months old light up when she sees her doctor. Not even when she's sick does she not smile at her and get happy. Dr. Myers is just the best I have ever seen and I have dealt with tons of Peds doctors due to my line of work. She's just hands down the best!

November 17th, 2009
Great Dr.
Very caring and knowledgeable doctor. She is great with children, explains in detail, makes you very comfortable and is very enthusiastic! Always has a smile on her face and is very hands on with the children. She spends just enough time with you and I always leave feeling satisfied.