Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jana Oettinger
Dr. Jana Oettinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Haverhill, MA, with another office in Haverhill, MA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Oettinger is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital in Haverhill, Lawrence General Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton. Dr. Oettinger has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jana Oettinger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jana Oettinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Haverhill, MA.
Dr. Joseph Costagliola
Haverhill, MA 0 mi33
Dr. Sunny Srivastava
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Haverhill, MA 0 mi18
Dr. Seth Bilazarian
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Haverhill, MA 0 mi30