Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jana Peters
Dr. Jana Peters, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, WV. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Princeton Community Hospital and Princeton Community Hospital. Dr. Peters has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jana Peters has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Jana Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, WV.
Dr. Joseph Morrello
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Princeton, WV 0.01 mi8
Dr. Ladonna Bowling
Princeton, WV 0.01 mi9
Dr. Oscar Bailes
Family Medicine, General Practice
Princeton, WV 0.01 mi