A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jana Ramsey-Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jana Ramsey-Liao, Psychiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jana Ramsey-Liao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey-Liao graduated from University of Louisville . She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jana Leigh Ramsey-Liao MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jana L. Ramsey-Liao practice?
- Dr. Jana Ramsey-Liao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jana Ramsey-Liao practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Psychiatrists.