Dr. Jana Ramsey-Liao MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 3rd, 2016
Very helpful, knowlegable and a true professional!

September 28th, 2016
Just awful
No words can be said...

September 27th, 2016
Horrible. Don't go!
I made an appointment for a new patient and had to wait 3 months for the next available appointment. Not to mention how rude the staff was! I was about to get ready for the day for my appointment and they called telling me they made an accident and only booked a 15 minute appointment instead of an hour and cancelled me. How can they do that after waiting so long?!?! Talk about not helpful. They should have made a accommodation the same day. They don't care. Don't go ever! Be aware!

July 13th, 2016
Thank you Doc!!
Dr.Ramsey-Liao helped me with my bipolar depression and my extreme mood changes. She is very knowledgeable and managed to get me to the most effective combination of drugs. I'm now feeling like a human being again thank's to her!!!.

May 31st, 2015
Dr. Ramsey is always very courteous and respectful of my needs and requests. I have not felt this good until I came to see her and she has gotten the right diagnosis for my condition.

March 27th, 2015
retired military veteran
Dr Jana Ramsey is extremely helpful in my mental health care. I strongly recommend her to any patients seeking a psychiatrist.

October 31st, 2014
Great
I have been seeing Dr. Ramsey for about a year and a half now..I have found her be kind, caring easy to talk to and very professional. Would definitely recommend! Her gentle manner makes you feel very comfortable, especially if you are prone to anxiety

February 12th, 2014
Manager
It has been a pleasure to have such a fine physician treating me and helping me to resolve some issues in my life. She is a wonderful person who cares about her patients and their well being. I believe that I hit a home run when I somehow found her and was able to be seen very quickly. Dr. Ramsey is the consumate professional and can be relied on and trusted for outstanding, compassionate care.

November 25th, 2013
Poor treatment
Dr Ramsey spent more time looking at her computer screen than looking at or talking to me. She seemed uncomfortable speaking with me with on both office visits which does not help when you're trying to treat someone with mental health issues. Very disappointing.

April 15th, 2013
Too Afraid to Treat/Inexperienced?
Ramsey is a good example of inexperience and someone afraid to treat. Forced to switch doctors due to relocation, I set up appointment with Dr. Ramsey. Ramsey decided, in roughly 20 minutes, that successful medical management over the course of 15 years was unnecessary and "risky" and so failed to treat with medications proved effective for those years. She allowed a patient to leave, untreated, because she apparently feels she knows that new patient better than the previous treating physician who has over 30 years experience, 15 with this patient and/or shes too afraid to treat. Careless, irresponsible, reckless, and dangerous game to play with someone elses life.

April 8th, 2013
I had the sense that the office practices were more focused on collecting co-pays and extra charges that actually caring for the patient. Dr. Ramsey put me on medication that make me sick, but in order to talk to her I was require to pay-up first. I don't mind paying for good service, but the time Dr Ramsey spent with me was limited. I was falling apart and she was not available

July 30th, 2012
Truly caring professional
When first referred to a psychiatrist for the purpose of evaluating my anti-depressants, I resented having to see "yet another doctor." Dr. Ramsey actually listened carefully to me and established a new regimen for the same anti-depressants. While the change was simple, it made an enormous difference in the quality of my life. I wish I'd seen her years ago!