Dr. Jana Reddoch MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

no change

December 29th, 2009
Grateful patient
If I had daughters who needed the care Dr. Reddoch provides as an oncologic gynecological surgeon, I would want them to be her patients. I was recently diagnosed with endometrial cancer. I researched surgeons with good reviews from patients regarding communication, which I consider so important, and Dr. Reddoch did not disappoint. Not only is she a skilled and sought-after surgeon, but a sincere and respectful communicator who makes a patient feel a part of the process, and in good hands. My surgery went very well, with the healing process not at all as painful as I'd imagined. In a world of 10 minute doctor visits that often leave one breathless and confused, I am grateful for the clear communication and excellent treatment that I found under Dr. Reddoch's care.

May 14th, 2009
the best
I'm new this surgery stuff, but as soon as I met Dr. Reddoch my worries disappeared. She is easy to speak to and she doesn't pull any punches. She explains everything so a person can understand. She is a great doctor!

March 25th, 2009
Dr. Reddoch was there for me thru my 6 yr battle with cancer... she sincerely cares about her patients & really listens to their concerns. I COMPLETELY trust her with my life! In fact, I won't see any other dr when it comes to my gyn. appointments.

June 5th, 2008
Dr. Reddoch saved my daughter's life. She was diagnosed with overian cancer two years ago after Dr. Reddoch operated on her for what we thought was a benign cyst on one of her ovaries. Her caring, no nonsense style helped us focus on what the next steps would be taken to help my daughter with this dreadful disease. Partnering with Dr. Lanier(another fine doctor)they got my daughter the appropriate chemo theraphy she had to undertake. It was rough but we made it thanks to this marvelous woman. Our heartfelt thanks and eternal gratitude for saving my daughter's life. She is doing well and checks in every three months.