Dr. Jana Robertson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jana Robertson?

I am so done with this doctor and the office

Posted on July 18th, 2015

There has been many times I was so unsatisfied with her service for my 2 year old's visits for the last year. Me and my husband talked about stop seeing her but never got the chance to look for a new doctor during the spring time. This spring 2015 he got multiple ear infections and she would never remember him walking into our appointment time when it has been just weeks or couple of weeks. I don't think she really listens to our words. It is very frustrating when your doctor talks to you like a new patient every time you get to see her. The wait time is horrible we usually don't get out less than hour and half. Only one positive to say about my experiences with this doctor and office is the front desk lady is really friendly. Other than that this place is just one of the miserable experiencing places. Finally we are going somewhere else since we have time to find new place and he hasn't been sick during summer.

I will never take my son back to see Dr. Jana Robertson again.

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Dr. Jana Robertson failed to correctly assess my 2 year old who had an ear infection. He had a fever of 103.2 and was miserable. She took a quick look in his ears and told me it was viral and there wasn't anything we could do about it. I asked her to please check his ears again because I knew this wasn't just a cold. She looked again and said "I couldn't really see in there that well because there was some ear wax blocking the view". She didn't care enough to move the piece of ear wax to look in there the first time. After she moved it, she found his ear was red and inflamed and he indeed had an ear infection. She told me not to even give him medicine to reduce his fever until it's over 102.1 ("unless he's miserable"). When she finally gave us antibiotics for his ear infection, she tried to tell me to wait 2-3 days to see if he fights it on his own. He had a fever of 103.2, very lethargic, completely miserable. Of course I did not wait to give him the medicine. The very next day after taking antibiotics he was so much better. She's also very awkward and needs to work on her people skills. She would read through a questionnaire at every milestone checkup and ask me if I use a car seat. Really?? Yes, I use a car seat! I will never go back to her office again.

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

Dr. Robertson is great. She takes the time to go over every question you have. The staff is great as well. Hardly any wait time.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017