A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jana Stockwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jana Stockwell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockwell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Stockwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Grady Mem Hosp, Atlanta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jana A Stockwell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jana A. Stockwell practice?
- Dr. Jana Stockwell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jana Stockwell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Savannah, GA.
See Alpharetta Pediatricians and Alpharetta Critical Care Practitioners.