A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jana Vanwie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jana Vanwie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanwie graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Vanwie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jana Vanwie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jana Vanwie practice?
- Dr. Jana Vanwie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jana Vanwie practices Family Medicine near Grand Island, NE.
See Grand Island Family Physicians.