A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jana Vanwie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jana Vanwie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanwie
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanwie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanwie graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Vanwie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jana G Vanwie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jana G. Vanwie practice?
- Dr. Jana Vanwie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jana Vanwie practices Family Medicine near Grand Island, NE.
See Grand Island Primary Care Doctors.