Overall Review

January 27th, 2016
Dr. prescribed a dangerous medication to my already suicidal teenager and did not follow up after repeated attempts at my request, for a follow up. Her staff however, was helpful.

July 5th, 2014
A so-so health clinic
I wanted a female doctor, but I don't think Jana Van Wie is right for me. Her office appears a bit dated and she hasn't spent a great deal of time with me when I have gone. Every time I have an appointment, I have to fill out paperwork which is annoying because it's the same thing each time. Her staff is nice, but they don't seem to take their job seriously. They always have jeans on and don't come across very professional. I have nothing against her diagnosis when I've seen her, but I still don't have the level of trust I would like to have.

March 15th, 2011
This doctor is actually not affiliated with a hospital which we found out after we went to the ER. When we asked the doctor on call(who we had no idea who he was)if Dr. Vanwie would see us at the hospital, we were told that she did not do hospital work (i.e. did not have hospital priviledges). It seems like this should have been disclosed to us on our first visit.