A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jana Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jana Wilkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Wilkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jana L Wilkins DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jana L. Wilkins practice?
- Dr. Jana Wilkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jana Wilkins practices Family Medicine near Bartlesville, OK.
See Bartlesville Family Physicians.