A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jana Winberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jana Winberg is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jana Winberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winberg graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Winberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jana Marie Winberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jana M. Winberg practice?
- Dr. Jana Winberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jana Winberg practices Family Medicine near Kountze, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, TX and Beaumont, TX.
See Kountze Family Physicians.